Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > How is the lower fountain and full fountain?

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
okay i ask cause i just know the fountain..as far i read its combination of weave windmill weave windmilli am right???and NO is not on the frigging search!!! i mean the lower and full fountain so dont ask me to search on the damn thing!:Pbut my question is what is full and lower fountain?pls asnwer me smile

Dance like if noone were watching you

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000081.htmlbetter
luck next time grin

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
nah man thats just the fountain!i know how the fountain is! i wanna know whats the difference from lower fountain and complete fountin DUH!!i got the movie clip of that fountain i can do that really easy

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
damn phunky monkey is making everyone confused again.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
why someone just dont asnwer me how is a lower fountain and that is?:P

spritieSILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
2,014 posts

Posted:
lower fountain (at least my take on it):forward to reverse weave turn without actually moving your feet. i.e forward weave on the left side of your body, turn transition in front of you, reverse weave on the right side of your body, turn transition in front of you again, forward weave on the left side of your body,...make sense?

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
try this for the low fountain:https://members.nbci.com/_XMCM/dicestacker/index.htm and go to the poi section.hope that helps.[This message has been edited by fat_freddy (edited 25 September 2001).]

Bassmanmember
95 posts

Posted:
NightShade1 -- This has been discussed quite a few times. Here's one thread where adamrice clearly defines the lower fountain:Help on moves please? There are a bunch of other threads, just do a search on "lower fountain" in the Moves section. I believe Most of them involved me trying to correct other people's terminology, cuz ya know, I'm a geek smile Anyway, speaking of correcting terminology, there is a difference between the fountain and the "full fountain." You shouldn't be using those terms interchangably. Same goes for the term "complete fountain."Here's a recap on the fountain terminology:fountain: weave, windmill, repeat...lower fountain: fwd weave, rev weave, reapeat...full fountain: fwd weave, rev weave, windmill, repeat...complete fountain (according to Myst): full fountain, btb lower fountain, repeat...