fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Here's a move that I came up mostly by accident trying to do a 7 beat weave.Start with a fwrd 5 beat weave on your right,when going to the left,wrap your left poi on your right wrist about 2 times while your right poi keeps spinning.Then turn to your right side again and unwrap the poi in the same frwd direction.this has an effect like one big circle and a second one which changes size.Sorry if my English isn t great.By the way,what size are the glowsticks most people use in order to be not too heavy nor too light.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
Just a question, when you do the move does it come out split-time?------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

fat_freddymember
14 posts

Posted:
Its up to you.It can be done in time or in split time.I think it looks better in time.

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
nice move i like it learned it on my first try and still it confuses everybody that sees it. of course 6 inch glowsticks are standard but ive gone as high as 8 inch. -------------------------------------NeVeR St0p ThE RavE

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
ive been trying this move and it seems more natural just to come out in a butterfly. just the 5 beat wave to butterfly transition i needed thanx -------------------------------------NeVeR St0p ThE RavE