• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

alterego
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer

Total posts: 222
Posted:I made a quick homepage with a couple vid's of me spinning if anyone cares to look.http://www.geocities.com/d0rxus/d0rx.htmlTell me whatcha think ^_^Love always,Spanky

Delete Topic

Posted:yeah nice, quite professional looking. ONly one thing I picked up - try and get a bit more light in there next time you do fire stuff -...its kinda hard to know what you are doing just by watching the actual fire only
Non-Https Image Link
The spot you picked for the fire vid rocks!What app did you use for digitising / compressing the vid?Seeya in a couple of weeks
Non-Https Image Link
Josh[This message has been edited by [Josh] (edited 19 July 2001).]

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:The way it is is the way it came out of my friends digital camera. It takes 15 second video clips. We took it straight off the ram card.You said see me in a couple of weeks and I noticed where you live. I'll be stopping by Darwin which is as far from Adelaide as you can get, where is Drake located? I'll be there also.Love always,Spanky

Delete

Drake

Total posts: 72
Posted:HEY, my name is Drake, and i live in Oakland, CA, USA, but somehow i dont think thats what you were looking for, sick vids tho spanky. your transitions from weave stuff to butterfly stuff in your glowstix vid are tight, really fast, no wasting time with a 15sec vid limit i guess. props. i love how each frame for your fire poi vid was exposed like extra long, cool effect. some day ill make a vid of me, just you all wait, it will be cool.....i hope.DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

Delete

Posted:you said you were interested in hooking up for a spin when KAtinca and I are in the states...We will also hook up with Drake - perhaps we can all meet someplace near Drake's place?JOsh

Delete

jamie

Total posts: 21
Posted:spanky, i love your videos, my only comments actually seem to cancel eachother out, it'd be nice to see more of you in the fire one, and have it darker in the glowstick one, after saying this i realize that you can't have both, so i'd just like to say that you did a great job, i also found your final comment in the glowstick video very humorous.josh, i'm a beginner so you probably won't wana spin with me, but my friend and are are pretty interested in poi, and if you could e-mail me at marsvsmystr_e@hotmail.com we'd love to come and watch (or spin) when you meet up with drake.drake, i hope you got my email, if you want any more info on spin jam let me know, or if you were the one who origonal told me bout it on a previous post then have fun laughing in my face(i forgot who told me bout it cause i emailed everyone on this site from the bay area asking where to go and everyone said spin jam so i couldn't remember individual names.)[This message has been edited by jamie (edited 19 July 2001).]

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:I dont have a sound card, what was it?Love always,Spanky

Delete

Angel

Total posts: 10
Posted:F**K!WOW! Dig the vids dude! WOW!Man, have I got a lot to learn! Lovely moves and the control is awesome!! Pity the fire-poi one takes so long to load, but it was worth waiting for...You have just inspired me to new and greater heights!!

*HEDONISM*

Delete

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:good stuff Spanky.i like how you combo in and out of your weaves as well. Im going make my first vid of me spinning soon. But i have no where to post it. I guess i could find some free web space somewhere. But i dont know too much about setting up a page."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:Oh I didnt realize you were coming also. Hell yeah we have to get together. When I said Drake I was referring to Drake, Australia because I wasnt sure how far from Adelaide it is. I'll be going to Australia in September. But hell, Oakland isnt very far away from Frisco, we can meet there
Non-Https Image Link
Love always,SpankyGimme an E-mail so we can work out some details. Spanky@spl.at

Delete

poiboi

Total posts: 2
Posted:i made this website about poi. i'll have vids of me, and pix of me and my friend soon. but for now i got sum pix and vids of others.www.geocities.com/poi_boiz*the vids are in the 'cool stuff' sectiontell me wat u think of my site..*be gentle

Delete

Rick aka Loki
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Rick aka Loki

Total posts: 134
Posted:Spanky, the pic on your index page is mad wicked. Very nice colour.Peace and Love.-Rick

-Rick aka Loki
oh, man, a signature?... uuh... this is like coming across wet cement... uuh, shoot, I had something clever I was saving... I hope I don't run out of sp

Delete

Posted:love the vid, good stuff. but where is the pics you said, you know like in uniform?? oh yeah where were you at when you did that fire vid? i think i know where the other one is
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

alterego

alterego

Posted:I didnt have time to upload me in uniform last night I'll do it around 10 tonight when I am not bouncing around places like a jackrabbit. The fire one is across an ocean inlet across the way from Sea World which are the lights in the backround and the glowstick video is in the well deck of the ship I live on
Non-Https Image Link
Love always,Spanky

Delete

Posted:are you on the connie or the stennis? neither? anyways is that the big huge parking lot that the elements after party used to be at. where i used to spin fir, like months and months ago? oh yeah check your e-mail

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:Nice ones Spanky, really
Non-Https Image Link
I agree with Josh though, it would be even nicer with some more lights to see the body movements as well !shine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete