Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > i got 2 questions pls asnwer me!!!

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
What split time means?and what shooting them moon is?ihave been reading some topics and ppl talk about that and i dont know what they are! pls someone explain me!yeah someone told me shooting the moon was a low chasing sun but how is a low chasing sun??:P i know how to do the chasing sun i would like to do the shooting moon but i need a better explaination or if someone knows were is a video or something i could watch i would be really happy smile

Dance like if noone were watching you

TranceKujamember
68 posts

Posted:
i can explain like one of your questions, everything else, check the lessons or buy the video(s). split time is where one string is at one postion while the other is in the opposite. i'm not sure if that's very clear, maybe someone else will give more help...------------------Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Split time is where your poi are spinning half a rotation out of sync. So when one is at the top of its swing, the other will be at the bottom.Shooting the moon is very similar to chasing the sun. The only difference is that instead of the poi passing behind your shoulders, they pass behind your hips/back. Hope I could help smile

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I dunno if you are talking about my post where I named a move "Chasing the Moon" but thats basically where you do a low turn between your legs...E.Sanity, your Shooting the moon sounds like a low turn..is it the same move with another name?Josh

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
thanks dudes!!! smilenow i know what they mean smile/me love the ppl on this forum ya all cool grin

Dance like if noone were watching you

Endangered Sanitymember
164 posts

Posted:
Josh, to tell you the truth, I don't even call it that, thats just what I've heard some other people call it. It's basically same as a low turn, except you don't turn. Thats the way i see it anyhows.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
shooting the moon is what i call a low chasing the sun.i dunno,chasing the sun (high)shooting the moon (low)makes sense to me smile------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====