TranceKujamember
68 posts

Posted:
What are some basic combos for beginning poi/meteor? and tell me if you don't think i qualify as a beginner anymore (i can do forwards, backward, split swing, butterfly, weave, windmill, corkscrew, and probably more but haven't tried them yet)------------------Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
where are you from trance? if you are in ny and have transportation come to the ny gathering the 22nd and you can learn alot from the people there.you can link the weave to the corkscrew to the windmill and back to the weave. if you need help figuring that out email me and i'll give you details.grlfrommars14@hotmail.comi would suggest getting down the low turn, high turn and reverse weave. then you can do more combos. also try the b-fly but with them spinning the opposite was. like a reverse swing. then you can go from b-fly to leg wrap to revers b-fly. email me if you need help.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

TranceKujamember
68 posts

Posted:
I don't think i'm interested in taking long flights each week (jk) i'm in california. I'll try your combo when i have time and am free from schoolwork (i'm only 13).------------------Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~[This message has been edited by TranceKuja (edited 14 September 2001).]

Live by honor. Kill by stealth. Only the unseen survive.~peace~

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
where in california? if i do not go to war, i like to do teaching a lot. i teach many people and if you want to come spin on the beach with us sometime, e-mail me and let me know.

anyone got a light?

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
point at acouple random moves off the list, and you got yourself a good combo. Least that's how it is for me smile Every move can go into every other move. It's just a matter of learning how the transtions go.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC