Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Hey guys gimme some combos=)

Login/Join to Participate

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Gimme yer experts combos all the cool combos ya got.... share them with me? grin lol ;pOne of my favorite combos could be ummmmi start with a backwarse weave... after that i go to a BTB reverse weave 4 beats.. cant do the 5 beats...;P then i go witha tuck turn and after that a quadruple corkscrew... then wrap on the arm and then reverse butterfly and i finish going to a BTB Butterfly... this combo is pretty fun ;P well at least to meso come on guys i know this is an old topic but i dont find that stupid topic of combos so share them to me? grin so i can try it and add it to mine maybe that will help me a lot!!! thanks smile

Dance like if noone were watching you

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
come on ppl why its soo hard sharing yer cool combos dont be selfish!!!:P

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay, heres one i like. start with forw. weave. wrap left and then right arm 1 after the other, then you are in rev, go to the BTB weave and wrap the right poi on th eleft arm once twice, then bring it back to the front to wrap on the left arm while the left poi wraps on the left leg. then the right poi goes behind and wraps the left arm(BTB) and the left poi wraps the left leg again and back into the BTB weave.

anyone got a light?

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
omfg.. wrapping when you doing a BTB weave... well i just can do the BTB reverse weave... i dunno why i cant do the BTB weave!!! dammit! well i will try it when i can do he BTB weave... i want to try the BTB weave then turning and BTB reverse weave.. seems really interesting to do in a combo huh? and thanks for yer time dude!=)

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
i don't know if anyone is selfish...why don't you just randomly pick 5 moves from the lessons and put them together?all moves go together.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
no problem. hey where are you in panama? i used to live down there. anyway, here is another i like to do. forward weave to chasing the sun between the legs, into rev. weave wrap the right poi on left leg and bring it over to the left side to do the rev butterfly, then thread the needle from left side to right side(rev bfly to fwd bfly), then wrap on of them on the neck and go into a weave.

anyone got a light?

ScRuBBSILVER Member
9 posts

Posted:
You people do this with fire???Damn, I'm a wuss. heh hehEver gotten a flaming wick stuck around your neck doing stuff like that?------------------Ouch, dammit! Frickin poi, stop hitting me!

Ouch, dammit! Frickin poi, stop hitting me!

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
I didn't feel like giving a combo cause they are all pretty easy to figure out, but what the hell... do a weave then a windmill... that's it.lol Figure combo's out for yourself, it's a lot more rewarding like that. Put your creative energy into it and you shouldn't have a problem.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
i alredy got lot of combos... yeah im creating more and more.. but i just wanted to know other combos that i might not know i mean im not perfect and you could have nice combos...for example i met yashiro the other day he showed me nice wraps that i didnt though about them...

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
the beautiful thing about fire dancing/poi is that its very unique to each individual performing.It's really important to develop and maintain your own style, and I think that by being creative and moving with your flow you'll find the experience far more enjoyable and individual. smile

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
totally agree flash, people may do the same stuff as me, but they can not present it like me. that is why i am an individual. unique in every way.

anyone got a light?

SsJ KaKaRoTtOmember
26 posts

Posted:
um..............how do you do the BTB weave? i cant even get it started, let alone get a combo using it?SsJ KaKaRoTtO wink