yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
have anyone seen staffs with glowsticks at the end of each side? it must be kinda cool...

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
Yeah, I have a friend who has made quite a few. He uses steel tubing, fills it with spray-in foam, drills out a bunch of holes at the end, and places rubber grommets in the holes (otherwise they act like cheese graters on your hands). He uses rubber caps that seem to be for furniture legs at the ends.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I've seen acouple differnt glow staffs. By far the one I remember most was a twisted,knotty 4 foot pole of 1inch think bamboo with necklace glowsticks wrapped around it from top to bottem. He came up to us while me and another fire staffer were jamming, neather of us could figure out how he spun such a twisted unbalanced mess. Hehe we forced him into using a balanced fire staff after he spun it for us. ------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonMost Memerable crowd saying "Hey look that dude's gonna set himself on fire again!"

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

yashiromember
77 posts

Posted:
so in other words, glowstick staff doesn't catch too much attention?

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
my buddy likes to take 3, 15 inch glowsticks and tube them together to make a staff. it is a little flimsy, but looks very nice and you dont see that too often. he just connects them on the ends so only the very tips of them are not glowind.

anyone got a light?