Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > "complete lower fountain" + "complete fountain"

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Myst
addict
Total posts: 439
Posted:Some one did a combination of moves and named it the fountain, so I've decided to name a little combo I started doing out of nowhere. 1)"The Complete Lower Fountain" Do a lower fountain in front of you and as you get to the far right (or far left) quickly go into a lower fountain behind you. This will make six circles around your body while your feet never move and your waist barly moves. I it about three times around my body so people see what I'm doing and understand it.2)"The Complete Fountain" This one you do a full fountain in front of you then bring it behind your back and do a lower fountain. I call these "complete" because they go all around your body, not just in front of you. Some negative or possitive feed back is welcome, I'm curiouse what everyone is thinking about this. I can't wait to do a "Complete 5 beat Lower Fountain" and a "Complete 5 beat Fountain".

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Delete Topic

Myst
addict
Total posts: 439
Posted:You get an E for effort.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

Delete

Blackbird
Total posts: 337
Posted:E for Effort or E for effort?And if so... psoh!

x X x Ĉ К я x X x

Delete

Superman
Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:i thought that was pretty witty myself there Blackbird..comedy makes the world a better place. "S"------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Marlboro
Total posts: 180
Posted:Hey alljust read the saga, the story of one man's proclamation, which results in fear, anger, confusion, bitterness, some clarity, forgiveness, more confusion, and final complete chaos. It's a classic tale.Blackbird, a defo E for Effort, and if you had an E for the effort, then here's another E for ya effort.(I think!):-)~M

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Delete

Page: 12