Kosmik Lunatikmember
58 posts

Posted:
Im having a little bit of trouble comprehending what a fountain is, is it where you do a weave on one side then switch to the other side. I don't know help pleaseMatty

PyroSpheremember
6 posts

Posted:
hey there matty.....tis' me J.T......well you have it right for the most part.....a fountain is (simply put) switching from a forward weave to a reverse weave with only twelve beats of the poi.....unless you prefer a 5beat fountain, but this requires you to be able to do a forward and a reverse 5beat.........ok now a full fountain is just a bit different but basically the same move....a regular fountain starting from a forward weave, can go either to the left or to the right.....well the full fountain....starting in the forward weave, is simply doing both sides without(one then the other)any extra beats.....this should only take 18 beats though because your forward weaves overlap.....and you are only actually doing one side of a 3beat weave every time you go forward.........hopefully you understand now.....as for me I have just figured out the behind the back fountain......and boy is it tough......good luck to you all.....and happy swingin' Matty.........LOVE TO ALL WHO NEED IT,.....J.T.

AHHH TRY NOT, DO OR DO NOT BE STRONG YOU MUST---;)YODA(;

PyroSpheremember
6 posts

Posted:
OH YEAH i FORGOT TO TELL YOU.....YOU CAN TURN SIDEWAYS WHILE DOING THE FOUNTAIN AND IT KEEPS THE PLANE OF THE POI PARRALELL TO YOUR BODY.......J.T......P.S.THIS LOOKS VERY GOOD, AND IS FAIRLY SIMPLE

AHHH TRY NOT, DO OR DO NOT BE STRONG YOU MUST---;)YODA(;

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
wait a sec now im confused!though a fountain was a combination of weave>windmill>weave>windmill damn i sucks frownlol though it was that or what is?? =(the owner of this page should dunno add those move like fountain full fountain and others that isnt on it... i just need a movie or a gif of someone doing it and i will get it :/

Dance like if noone were watching you

Bassmanmember
95 posts

Posted:
PyroSphere -- You are mixing up your terminology. What you were referring to as the "fountain" is actually called the "lower fountain." The full fountain consists of alternating between lower fountain and the windmill, but I believe that if you just use the term "fountain," you are talking about alternating between the 3 beat weave and the windmill. The "fountain," cannot be done as a btb move, but the "lower fountain" can.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
A full fountain is(this is all done facing forward) a weave on your right (behind to the right) then a windmill in the center, then a reverse weave on your left (behind to the left). A lower fountain is just going from forward weave to reverse weave without turning your body around. ()(I)()=lower fountainI = a person standing facing forward()= the poi' trails I is facing you not facing right or left.>( )Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
lol, nice diagrams grin------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====