pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
okay here are my latest 2 that i have gotten down pretty good, been told they look nice. wthey both start out with the butterfly parallel to the ground and above the head. the first one is one handed, wrap the neck then down to one or both of the legs, and then back to the neck and back to the parallel butterfly. this can have different variances on it like use two hand and wrap the neck then wrap in two diff. places and back to neck, but you know how wraps are. the next one is pretty visual, again parallel to ground, do alternating wraps left arm, then right arm, and just keep going all the way down the body and then back up. i bet it would look pretty cool in a good photo cause your body pretty much stays still while the arms are wrapping your body, think it would look like a cacoon or somethin. let me know what you think.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
What's up pozee. I've seen you do the one handed butterfly neck wrap to leg wrap to neck wrap, and that looks sick. I haven't seen you to the other wrap yet. Can't wait to come spin again. My BTB5beatweave is coming along sick and I even have half a reverse one. You ready to learn it? call me, we can spin soon.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
cool stuff. i will call you soon. i also got another one last night. remember how i was doing the 1 handed bfly and then brought it up and wrapped it in the same arm? well lastnight i brought it underneath and wrapped it on the same arm. i was working on a wicked como of wraps to bust into a cicle with. looks pretty cool. you should come check it out.

anyone got a light?

beakermember
54 posts

Posted:
How on earth do you do neck wraps without killing yourself????

C'mon baby light my fire

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
very big wet collar and hood. oh yeah and a lot of practice when they are not lit.

anyone got a light?

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
You guys and your neck wraps ... rolleyes hehe

Its not easy being green....