pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
This may sound odd as it did to me, but I was recently told that there is some kind of wire wool type material that can be twirled and gives off loads of sparks!!.(when lit)Although it sounds dangerous does it exist cos id like to give it a try???cheersyeeeeha!! smile

handlebar moustaches are funny :)

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
New Drinking Game... Everyone take a shot!

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
sounds like a girl i dated in high school..."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Sounds like lots of people I knew in high school!..excluding me of course! smileSteel Wool.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
can I scream now? can I??!! can I??!! It's to the point now where I feel like totally boycotting ANYTHING to do with sparkly poi in my performances/friends performances.say 'moth' ten times...it really becomes insignificant and silly after you say it that many times, doesn't it? loses all descriptive qualities and becomes quite funny to hear

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
dude, look up sparkly poi in the search forum area.this has been asked a million times (although I guess you cant be expected to know that)...Remember to use the search function before asking questions to avoid all the sarcy responses.good luck.Josh

pyro_teknikmember
51 posts
Location: england wiltshire under stonehenge with the fire f...

Posted:
Splendid. Did not think of doing a search. In future I'll refrain from asking stupid questions,

handlebar moustaches are funny :)