Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
Well I just got done brainstorming with a friend about all this fire stuff and what kinda things I could add to make a performace show. And he came up with an idea for exploding fire pods that would be electricly set-off by the safety person or what not. All I can see is a human torch waiting to happen. We then came up with a fire circle this idea came rather easy as I could just drop and fill without much pause in the show. I'd have to mesure out how much fuel would last for about the leagth of a poi burn, but I think it's a reasonably safe idea. The question is would something like this be considered over kill like the flaming drums pele was talking about, or would it be a nice prop to add? ------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim Morrison

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
As long as you're safe I think things like that could be cool. (what's a fire pod?) When would you be setting them off? You said set off by a safety or other. I suggest other so that the safety can concentrate on the performer, while the pod person ( confused ) watches the pods.On the human torch note:"One time only! The human torch show!" If you do set yourself on fire. It would probably look really cool to the audience. You may die, but think of the audience reactions! [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/shocked.gif">------------------[/image]Pyromorph - Let the fire change you[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 18 July 2001).]

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson