NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Well i can do pretty good the one that is showed in this page... but iwas wondering if do a botterfly in front of me and then i do like a overhead butterfly but i stay it on the back... is that A BTB butterfly too? or is nothing?

Dance like if noone were watching you

phunkyold hand
877 posts

Posted:
I'd just call it a behind the head butterfly and hold for a couple of beats.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
Thanks for asnwering my questions dude =)Btw why holding it a couple of beats... ican stay all the night with that in my back of my head;p hehe dont go away i guess i will have more questions ppl here does help me a lot tho... its make easier to me to do everything i want to =)[This message has been edited by NightShade1 (edited 04 August 2001).]

Dance like if noone were watching you

clarkeymember
29 posts

Posted:
A nice combination move with this i was trying last night is you start doing a behind the back butterfly (e.g. with your hands behind your back at waist level) and then try bringing them in front of your body to do a normal butterfly rotation, and then take them over your head for an over-head-butterfly. The thing is you have to try and only do one rotation in each position, the difficult thing i found was that, the poi change directions when you change position, with a little practice you'll have it!! Hope this is useful.TIM smile

The best way to predict the future is to invent it