clydenovamember
4 posts

Posted:
I've got the rythem of the reverse 5 beat down and am coming out with decent circles on either side, but here's my trouble- it seems that I can only do this when I hold my hands up, about at the level of my face or higher. When I try to bring them down lower I always end up hitting my body (shoulders/face). Does anyone else have this problem? Is there a way around it? Any suggestions?Thanks.CN

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Well,the fact that other ppl can seem to do it at any height, backwards, forwards and behind the back with wraps, I think suggests that it's only practice.I have to say, that with my reverse 4/5 beat it hits me in the face tongue so I guess you and I are at the same level with our reverse 5-beats?Josh

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
It's all about PRACTICE!!! I always learn a move a little shady, but when I get comfortable with it, it atomatically starts doing what it's suppose to. Just keep doing it and doing it and one day, you wont even notice it, but you'll be doing with perfect form. I hope that day comes soon for you.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.