Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > Behind the back butterfly..

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ok does anyone know a move where u can get out of the behand the back (or butt) butterfly? i can get into it smoothly but have not figured a way to get out.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
firstly strobe,If you had done a search on BTB butterfly, or buttefly, you would have found a bunch of information on this topic, probably answering your question.If you did this, and you still didnt find an answer, you should have posted this in the moves section.I bet in about 5 mins this thread will be closed or moved.Good luck,Josh

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
I admit, I did it..and I think it was a bit more than 5 minutes!! grinAnd yes, Strobe, all that Josh said about a search is very true...do the search then come back if you have questions!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
when behind your back, on the up swing, cross them back infront of your body.."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain