Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > You are feeling very, very sleepy.

Login/Join to Participate

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
Hey poi people.I would call this move the hypnotist if I thought I could spell it! tee hee.Basically all you have to do is.... whilst spinning both poi in anyway you like, bring them both in front of you ( one high one low ) and stop the one on the top. Then proceed to rock it side to side like a hypnotist would with a pocket watch, keeping the other poi spinning either in front or behind you. At the same time you have to give a person watching your biggest smile possible and move slowly towards them. It helps if you can roll your eyes back to create effect, or just open your eyes as much as possible ( at least that way you can see where you are going ). You can snap out of it when/however you like, but make sure the person you done it to is given a normal smile so they don`t think you are a complete nutter!Just a fun move I like to play with now and again!P.L.U.R.P*TOUCH*

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Very creative Touch. Thatll be interesting to expound on.------------------We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.~Edgar Cayce

Wow

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
That is a great move to fu-k with people, I LIKE IT. I'm not going to go use it cause knowing me, I'd put some poor little E-tard in the hospital. But props for creativity.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
CREEPY....I love it.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
Perhaps adding some drool and a highpitched maniacal laugh? Or you could pretend to let go of em, then snap em back into the swing?Very nice wink Thanks for the creativity..

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

meltingBRONZE Member
journeyman
76 posts

Posted:
hey i love your creativness if i could spell that

keep coming up with it...you totally rock

are you gonna drink that?

DrudwynForget puppy power, Scrappy's just gay
632 posts

Posted:
5 and a half year bump!? mental.

Spin, bounce, be one with the world, because it is yours to enjoy...

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ubblol

is that THE tony touch?

:P

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I like using this move - best used with a song featuring a ticking clock sound biggrin

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock