Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I saw a pic of someone doin a heart shape here. anyone have any idea how this is done?

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

emthrenmember
57 posts

Posted:
Guess a rev. butterfly would do it, where your hands are high and far apart, then moving in together and down.

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
pretty much...its all about the angle that you are seeing the Poi.If you do a split time BF in front of you and and angle them inward, from the front it has a heart shape..."S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I dunno I think in the picture he ha on of the poi's at his side and was doing it with only one.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Nicmember
18 posts

Posted:
Hi, I'm the one in the picture, Nic from Cape Town, South Africa, and i can honestly say that it was just a lucky shot, there is no way of keeping it going. I think i was doing a butterfly, constantly switching from normal to reverse (you know, standing sideways and doing one beat on either side of your body alternately), or it could have been a bottom turn-chasing the sun combo, but it would still have been a lucky shot.Sorry to dissapoint you guys.And in reply to Superman, that would just make it look asif the two circles are crossing each other slightly, which is what they would be doing.

Gooi nat, or don't gooi at all.*Nic*