daskmember
53 posts

Posted:
Hi,I'm actually a beginner I spin only for one month and a half and I use fire only for two weeks. I have learn all the tricks in the poi lesson (except the BTB weave, BTB butterfly and the 5 beat weave)I used frequently the Foutain combo and while spinning fire yesterday I found out that a windmill->Chasing the sun->Corkscrew combo is easy to do and nice to see.Anyone has others easy combos to share with me.Thanks in advance,Dask

o]-[DasK]-[o

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
two combos..the easy one (but impressive)standard 3 beat weave into a forward BF.1st, pratice going from a weave into both POI forward sametime at your sides.when you get that smoothly, do the same motion, just slow your right POI a little and bring it up and over your left poi in front of you, BAM forward BF.."S"Pratice doing a BF forward and reverse....Then practice comboing a BF and a behind the head BF...simple...now the cool combo..sounds harder than it is...split time reverse BF in front of you parallel to your chest.Now now raise it slowly above your head, you will get an atom shape.Now...slowly take your hands behind your head, still doing the split time, now the key to this is the timing, you can bump it into a standard BF behind your head, then when you take it back in front it will be a forward BF..------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka[This message has been edited by Superman (edited 30 June 2001).]

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain