alteregoBRONZE Member
Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
222 posts

Posted:
I'm sure someone has probably posted this before however I couldent find it and maybe a refresher would be nice?
Non-Https Image Link
Do a forward butterfly. Keep your hands together and bring them over and behind your head. You will do a btb butterfly. Try 2 or more rotations behind you. Try doing it as fast as you can for a great bubble effect.You can also do this at your sides. Forward butterfly, bring your behind you, then repeat.If your really nimble and feeling hyper do it over your head and then jump and do it under you
Non-Https Image Link
Love always,Spanky

Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Is this different from what is outlined in the lessons section? Butterfly, wrists together... up over head... maybe im diong the one in the lessons wrong!
Non-Https Image Link
------------------We are not physical beings having a spiritual experience; we are spiritual beings having a physical experience.~Edgar Cayce

Wow

trance guymember
11 posts

Posted:
Oh there it is
Non-Https Image Link
I never bothered to look at 'Overhead butterfly' because I figured it was just doing a butterfly parallel with the ground over your head.
Non-Https Image Link

alteregoBRONZE Member
Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
222 posts

Posted:
Oh there it is
Non-Https Image Link
I never bothered to look at 'Overhead butterfly' because I figured it was just doing a butterfly parallel with the ground over your head.
Non-Https Image Link
Love always,Spanky