touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
can anybody here pull off the 4 beat weave behind their back. I can do it forwards and am working on doing it backwards. Help me.

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
au contrair,I can do 5 beat backwards btb but I can't get it forwards. It's kinda jerky and painful though.Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Drakemember
72 posts

Posted:
JO--dude, wow. i have to see this. im still trying to get the reverse btb. ive got forwards down pretty good but reverse is hell. youve made vids before, and i think i can speak for most if not all of us when i say that id love to see a vid of what youve been working on these days (youre previous vids were so eyeopenning, they were amazingly informative)DRAKEkatafunk@hotmail.comwww.geocities.com/katafunk

SoFlamember
2 posts

Posted:
i agree, it requires some twisting of the body (kinda sorta), it looks very awkward. . . .at least when i do it, it does. just remember, anything is possible of you're flexible enough, well, almost anything

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
hey, thanks Drake.I learned this move a while ago but I gave it up because I don't I'm flexible enough to do it smoothly. Because of this (and because I'm using fire poi) I don't do it on the video compilation. The stuff I've been working on is btb butterflys which I haven't got quite right yet but there's some of that on the vid and I've worked on the btb weave stuff a bit.Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Jo D is tha shiznit!!i said it before, he is what my POI and I aspire to be. Clean-ass technique.Props Jo.Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain