• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Girl From Mars
Girl From Mars

Total posts: 168
Posted:ok you know those balls that you can pull to make a bigger ball, they have like hinges , they are plastic, some glow in the dark? well are there any moves that you can put together to make your trails appear like you are standing in the middle of one of these balls? just an idea, get ya thinking.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

Total posts: 397
Posted:no shit I'm gonna head out right now and pick up two of them balls and put them on my chains then tie some string to the far ends to open and close them!!!

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC