s-p-l-a-tmember
383 posts

Posted:
I was playing around with the btb circular weave last night (trying to ignore fumes =/) and came across a funky 'new' move which goes a little like this,Doing the btb circular weave, bail out of it after a few rotations and as your left hand is coming up and out of it, force it to your right and wrap your left poi around your right arm. If done 'correctly', your right poi should slow down while the left one speeds up. I left my poi there a little longer than I should have (plus I am in need of new heads - mine have too much needless metal exposed) and received a beauty spot. Its fun cause its fast I guess =DI fully agree with the person who said it wasnt new moves we are learning its more of learning new ways to recover from stuffing up smile------------------The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.- B.B.King

Laurencemember
5 posts

Posted:
hi there splat,yes in sounds interesting (if only i could do the btb circular weave ) but i have been experimenting with the weave turning with it ,different angle's behind the head and stuff i think i might of come up with something i need to work on it thou smile