PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Hmmm...how to describe this????Ever see the video for Janet Jackson's Rythm Nation? It's in there..sort of. In dance it is called a windmill move. One arm extends over your head followed by the other one, from one side to the other...for example, I start on my left, kind of bending over my left hip from the waist as if to start the turn out of the low turn move but instead I take my right arm and extend it all the way up and over to my right, followed closely by my left hand. In the dance move your forearms lay over your stomach and you bend over them, with poi I cross my arms so that my left poi swings on my right side and my right on my left. From here on the out swing I drop onto my knee and do a knee turn into a rev weave.This is kind of becomming my signature move in my choreographed routines but I thought I'd share since I usually have nothing to add in the moves area.Hope you like------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...[This message has been edited by Pele (edited 05 June 2001).]

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK