Lil kINGmember
7 posts

Posted:
Wussup everyone. ive been reading everyones threads for like a week now and i finally decided to register to join in on all the fun. now lets get down to business...ive been practicing a whole load of new moves lately but one move thats been gettin my goat is the quadruple corkscrew. i might be doing it right but it doesnt look exactly like the little video they give out. is it just letting the right poi make an extra circle after the left follows after making the first one....cause thats what ive been doing??? please help!!!the king

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
You can tell if you've got it by looking at the number of revolutions each poi does. For the quad corkscrew each poi should do 2 revs (beats) both above your head and below your arms.good luck,Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
I can do it at the bottom...it involves wrapping your wrists together as in 5 beat weave... but for some reason the wrists just seem to wimp out over my head and i bring both poi back down around together. it just hasnt clicked yet what the heck they are supposed to do up there. deceptively easy looking move.Pere

Lil kINGmember
7 posts

Posted:
Thanx. they sound like good explanations but i dont have a grasp on the 5 beat weave yet frown i got the 4 beat down but i cant find a place to fit that last beat in there...i might be outta time or something im not sure...OH WELL...off to practice sum morethe king