• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

alterego
alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
Total posts: 222
Posted:What the hell is a fountain?Love always,Spanky

Delete Topic

Superman
Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:thankyou Spanky...thatsone of those questions that i thought i knew, but then i read someposts and thik to my self, "wait i dont think i m doing that" then i re-read it and i think i have done a ountain. Then i forget to ask....<<frustration sets in>>>"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Peregrine
Total posts: 428
Posted:isnt it:weave on one side--> windmill (vertical corkscrew) as you turn 180 deg.---> reverse weave on the other side ?but you dont move your feet you just turn your waist.Pere[This message has been edited by Peregrine (edited 30 May 2001).]

Delete

Superman
Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:thats what i have heard...and if thats it then BAM...no worries...thanks Pere"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Jeff Duncan
Total posts: 140
Posted:i heard its weave on both sides then a chase the sun

Delete

Tiki
Total posts: 44
Posted:The way I originally read the fountain at another site was just a straight weave on the right then coming out of the weave on your left pull it into a windmill. I've never done it by coming out of the windmill while turning 180 into a reverse weave, but I often use what I think/thought to be the fountain to go from forward to reverse weave without turning around.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

Delete

Lil kING
Total posts: 7
Posted:Yeah Tiki...was it the fire poi website cause thats where i saw your explanation and thought WOW thats so easy....i do that all the time. then i was reading sum of the ways ppl were describing it on this site and i think its a little more complicated than that. and im still not sure if im doing it right. gosh im so confused
Non-Https Image Link
the king

Delete

alterego
alterego

Warm beer is infinitely colder than no beer
Total posts: 222
Posted:I dont think I got an answer. *sighLove always,Spanky

Delete

Posted:Check the RE: Fountain? thread.

Delete