Shibakienthusiast
309 posts

Posted:
Alright, funny all the talk on the butterflies has been going on. Ive been experimenting and coming up with some tight stuff.Alright, start of by a forward butterfly right?Next do split time butterfly...then do a cross-over, like you are hugging yourself, youll find the poi are traveling forward swing parallel and you are hugging yourself. From here, do what you want, weave turn to windmill... smile I was super excited when I stumbled upon this one. I started by going from regular butterfly, not split time into it, but my tails wanted to catch, so I tried split time, and its more fun anyway. Now Im going to work on the reverse!Have fun everyone smile------------------~I dont care if they eat me alive, Ive got better things to do than survive. ~Ani

Wow

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
COOL COOL"s"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Hooray! A new way out of a butterfly! That should start workin its way into my combos pretty quickly... Good stuff!

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.