pureenergymember
17 posts

Posted:
Alright not sure if anyone else does this, but i was twirling the other day and found an interesting wrap..weave wrap. okay if you're doing a 3 beat weave, when your left hand is doing the "over" beat on the right side, then you go to do the "under" beat, instead stick your right leg out and let it wrap. as soon as it starts to unwrap your right hand, doing the "out" beat should wrap the same leg. when you pull it out you are in reverse weave :-) also works in reverse weave if you wrap on the outside of the leg instead, and of course both legs can be utilized.have fun,matt

All that AND a bag of chips?!? Now that's a deal!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
Bad ass!!! I actually thought of something similar, but it was me accidently wrapping my wrist while doing a reverse weave..I had the ideaof busting into a wrap from a weave after that one incident...i attempted something about 5 or 6 times, then decided to put that one on the shelf...but the wrap around the leg i think solves the problem i was having...Gotta try it when i gets home..LAte"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

FireSpiritSILVER Member
Classic 90's Fire Dancer... Poi, Staff, Doubles, and Breathing
743 posts

Posted:
Sweet! That sounds So Cool I never would have thought! Thanks! smile

FIRE IS ALIVE!
IT LIVES AND BREATHS!
IT CONSUMES, AND DISTROYS!
BUT WE CONTROL IT,
AND DANCE WITH FIRE!!