Forums > Beginner Poi Moves > pulled this last night....feedback...

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i posted this in another thread, but i want everyones feedback on it....immediately after doing it , i dubbed it "dead man's wave"..because of thRevBF...low wave right Poi behind back and turn 90 degrees. and stop. now you have your left poi swinging in reverse at your side, and your right poi swinging forward at your other side.Now low turn and high turn twice and youll do rotate 360 degrees. do it all as one continuos motion..it feels scary because they are swinging everywnere in two directions. **warning**if you hesitate, youll get thumped. what do yoose guys think??Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

pureenergymember
17 posts

Posted:
Ill go try it in a minute and let you know :-)Hugs,matt------------------All that AND a bag of chips?!? Now that's a deal!

All that AND a bag of chips?!? Now that's a deal!

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
ok i worked outthe kinks last night...I thought i was doing something spectacular...but alas, it is simple.reverse butterfly. turn 90 degrees, and reverse the spin of right poi.(left hand spinning reverse, rght spinning forward)Now do a turn left 180 degrees, and do a low turn with the right poi, and a high turn with the left pio. Now with out stopping, comtinue turning 180 degrees in the same direction and this time do a high turn with the right POI and a low turn with the left POI...then back into a reverse BFWhen done as one continuos motion, it feels AWEsome!! "Dead man's Turn" is what ill call it from now on, considering how many times i hit myself trying it. And always in the head.SUper'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

protozoaGOLD Member
148 posts

Posted:
Love it Superman; try continuing doing 180 degree turns with the butterfly! Then work in behind the head & behind the back when you get dizzy! Wheeeeee! smile