Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
well for those of you who like wraps.....i just did a butterfly and on the down swing stick your leg out straight and let both wrap and then you'll be doing the butter fly the other direction. it's simple but i just found this one out. if you like wraps give it a try. happy twirling smilePLUR------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Yup...you can also do a variation of this bu tapping them off your butt, your back, your arms, wrap around the back to the insides of your thighs...or around one thigh...one around your hand the other around the same arm...and this past weekend we started learning about neck wraps more in depth. I love them wraps...the closer the fire is to my body the happier I am!!!! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Lynnie,As I am sure you hear this a lot...You never cese to amaze me smile------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...