spinnmasternatemember
2 posts

Posted:
Strings?? Not for me. I'm using fishing spindals and re-inforced stainless steel rings. 4 links long each side all spindals. This promotes a good loco-motion, and enables you to spin (me in this case 6" glowsticks) whatever faster and more spectacular. Then its all up to your immagination!!

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
steel rng eh?that sounds pretty cool, how do you go about attaching them?------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
that's pretty cool sounding. it's always cool to hear about new creative things people come up with. speaking of different things to do. we had MTV campus invasion at my school and they were handing out free bouncy balls that had LED lights inside that flashed when you bounced it. well my creative juices were flowing and i had the ball in a clear plastic bag and tied it to a string. it only flashed for a limited amount of time, not enough time to do any good combos, and i only had one (searching for another, no luck frown) so i figured a way to bounce it of the ground while spinning, kinda like a stall move. it's too bad once the batteries run out i have no way of changing them.------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.