N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Ok (N8 gasps for air) This weekend I did this awesome doubles move. The Martian and I were in her buddie's room listening to (The Master) Paul Oakenfold and we did this really cool trick by mistake. I hope I can explain it...Here goes, (N8 rubs hands together eagerly) grinI was doing a horizontal butterfly over my head. But I was doing it in a way so that the downsing was in front of my body and the strings cris-crossed in front of my face. The martian was doing a forward spin, almost a butterfly, but not quite. (LOL, I guess you could call it a caterpillar.) The strings were crossing one another in a cris-cross pattern but they were not quite a full butterfly yet.Ok so then by chance we walked towards eachother and the strings made their cris-cross inside the radius of eachothers strings shocked we kept it up for about a 7 or 8 beats and it looked like this sweet little double cris-cross. I was so pretty, so very pretty.Of course then we got to caught up in watching and our strings tangled and i almost took one in the junk...(DOH!!)Anyway, it was an awesome move,Just wanted to share my joy. smileN8------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
spread the joy N8 all you want... grin thats pretty cool. I wish i had someone to try out double moves with, but alas i do not.keep it up!!Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
Thanks Super,Always enjoy a "job well done" from a peer.I am pretty lucky that I have someone to spin with, and for now, until i have the courage to do staff- I'm thinking the doubles moves are where its at. grinN8.------------------Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

Drizzimember
2 posts

Posted:
Hey N8, Congrats on the new doubles move, you two seem to work very well together.LOL. Anyways, I want you to know that I have just mastered the behind the back butterfly. So watch out someday I could even surpass your powers, Oh Gr8 N8. You know I wish I had someone to do doubles moves with as well, just like superman. But I guess it would be kind of hard to find a girl who is my size, especially at raves, other venues, or even in the world Anyways keep it real. I'll be in touch. Peace!!!!!! Big For Nothing------------------Live Life, Rave On Drizzi

Live Life, Rave On Drizzi

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
did the hug of death last night for the first time...two ppl doing butterfly one high one low they approach and cross over...so each has a buttefly on the backside of the other...a little bit scary smile but the fire looked awesome!Josh