alienravermember
3 posts

Posted:
Hey this site has everything it has staff, it has poi....but wait it has no normal glowsticking lessons. I know ssooooo many people who want to have glowsticking lessons. I wish that this site would post up some glowsticking lessons. I love this site and i hope you put on glowsticking lessons.Peace

-------Twirl on, grasshopperAlienRaver

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
hehe liquid dancing can't be tought it's just something you do, by flowing with the music and doing what ever you feel is neat or trippy. Personally I think liquid dancing to be limiting, I've been toying with an Idea of liquid flame dancing but I'm not big into the liquid so I'd probley never do it. There's juggling balls they sell at the renegade website that might work for it but you'd neeed to think up some way of keeping them and your hands cool.------------------We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eturnity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
alienraver, this site is more about circus skills and fire than glowsticks. glowsticking is more just a clubbing thing than poi. there is one site either on angelfire or geocities called azianpryde or something like that...anyone remember the site address so we can help this kid out?also, try shaddupanddance.com, the video section.[This message has been edited by tekknogurrl (edited 15 July 2001).]

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

alienravermember
3 posts

Posted:
I don't do liquid all that much anyways i do staff. But its just that i know lots of people who would love to have the lessons. Ah well. smile-------------------------Twirl on, grasshopperAlienRaver

-------Twirl on, grasshopperAlienRaver

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
hey lo...*smiles* i twirl with glo stiks all the time at clubs...i use UV poi too but glosticking is so much prettier in clubs under loads of UV...and i agree with the others saying its not something you can learn...heres how i do it....this may sound profound...but its true....i imagine how the music moves then i dance the way it would dance...u have to feel it rather than do it...just go with the flow...be imaginative...whatever you do with them wether be moves u make up on the spot or moves from actual poi twirling tis up to you....it will look totally amazing trust me...as soon as i start its like theres no one else anywhere...all thats around me is a sheild of light/energy that my glosticks are creating....and it makes me feel safe...but all im trying to say is...just feel the music...move as it would move...and your there...*smiles n huggles* matt xxx