De_Fragmember
26 posts

Posted:
So here's what I'd really like to do:weave a poi web around another personTwirl poi while someone works their way through the strings, some kind of perfectly harmonized dance, a Capoeira kind of thing.The lawn chairs I use for dummies have taken a beating. I've realized that the other person would have to be really short. And the skinnier, the better!Anybody else done anything similar?If not, then since I gave my idea to everybody, then nobody else had better perfect it before I do!! smile

rw

adamricepoo-bah
1,015 posts

Posted:
I have not done, but have seen two twirlers reach around each other doing butterflies behind each others' backs.And I believe Dangerboy posted that, in theory, two people could do side-circles, walk up to each other, and wind up doing two side-butterflies.

Laugh while you can, monkey-boy

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Prom and I do duets but he with staff (he can't figure poi out to save his life). There is actually a thread dealing with moves for tow or more people, if you search for it. Duo's take time, trust, patience and timing.------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
hehe!My girlfriend sometimes gives me a hug while I'm twirling...I go from b/h butt Buttefly then she gives me a hug then I go into front butterfly (b/h her back)....then she can only get away when I choose to let her go smilesometimes we do a little waltz thing, but turning is a bit hard with someone attached to your torso smileJosh