Forums > Social Chat > glowsticks in NYC????????? can you do it?

Login/Join to Participate

Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
Are you aloud glowsticks in clubs in NYC?i heard it was band beacuse of the links with the drug culture!Can i Glowstick when i coume in August?Shadowblade loves glowing things tongue

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
Where'd ya hear that?! Most clubs sell them! I've NEVER heard of a problem with glowsticks themselves in NYC. Sometimes if the place is crowded a large man will ask you not to spin. You then say "OH, OK no problem, my bad" and wait until he turns around.I posted a thread about this a bit back and the verdict is Exit and the Limelight (soon to be RIP) are both OK for spinning. I've heard rumors of others but can't confirm.You'd better get here quick though. Our city has killed three of our biggest clubs. As we all know, if you shut down a dance club people will stop doing drugs. Perhaps if we shut down all of the our schools we can eliminate school shootings too. Wow, I should run for mayor.

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
Mrmo have you ever seen the movie Groove? Whenever I see your name the first image that comes to mind is the teacher in that movie who was at the party. This is pretty off topic, but the whole thing of you mentioning clubs made it come to mind.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

tekknogurrlBRONZE Member
90 posts

Posted:
i believe the ban you are referring to happened in atlanta, georgia...but i could be wrong. most clubs in nyc will allow them...there was a post on this earlier you could check out if you do a search.

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Tikimember
44 posts

Posted:
I'm pretty sure it didn't happen in Atlanta smile I was partying just this friday. Didn't someone post a thread about glowstick bans a week or so ago? Why don't we look that up and then we'll know who it actually was.

1. CAUTION: Knife is very sharp. Keep out of children
2. A truly wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
3. Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
It was Louisiana. And I'm not sure if they're really enforcing it. It seemed to me to be more of a profiling technique than a ban from what I read.

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

Liquidmember
28 posts

Posted:
IM in NC but if there is a huge rave up there is will be willing to drive