Page:
SsJ KaKaRoTtOmember
26 posts

Posted:
what up, ya'lli want 2 know: what is ur newest move??? the one that u just learned.The TRUE Super Saiyajin,SsJ KaKaRoTtO

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
wuz up all?? yah, i've actually been working on a hole load of combo's using the whirl!!! i've been able to get it to flow into almost everymove i know except a couple. anyway, heres a couple things i've been working on. there kind of difficult so i'm not going to explain them in detail!!! just be in awe!!! hehe! go from a fwd whirl then on the left side, make the timeing the same so they swing next to each other from the left side to the right side, then on the next pass on the left, make another rotation with them still parrallel (that's two rotations) then the same on the right again! then to bring it out just go right back into the fwd whirl, only when you bring it back, take your right hand and make an extra pass on the left while the left hand continues over to the left. then bring the right hand over to the right, durring this, i've slowed down the left hand string to meet somewhat parrallel again to the other string, and with the right hand make two quick passes on the right, then right back into the whirl.*that's one^!!!*another is go from the fwd whirl and when you turn to the left, if you do it right, by turning the glowstx sideways (not a corkscrew but actually a sideways whirl!!!)you can continue the forward whirl and only turn 90degrees!! or, what i do is then i just keep doing it, only i swing it one time over my head, lower, and then higher (yes, it sounds like the corkskrew but its like a version of it only doing the whirl!! be careful though, it makes you VERY dizzy!!! hehe! then do a fwd weave into the atom, and then to the butterfly!!! that's my two latest moves!!! i've been working on the btb weave, but i don't get it!!! funny huh!!! ~PLUR~Men have died from tyme to tyme and worms have eaten them. But not for love, but above all let music be the food of love,Play ON!!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

Plazmamember
73 posts

Posted:
oh yah, i've also learned a new wrap durring the whirl. do a fwd whirl then, when you bring the left glowstx over to the right, let it wrap around your right forarm, or near the elbow, continue to swing the right hand glowstx one more time on the right, then pull on the left hand string gently, but quickly, while you bring the right hand glowstx ova to the left...then the glowstx should be unwound and continue to do the whirl. i learned it on acident one day when a friend scared the hell out of me by throwing a basketball through my strings doing a whirl!!! there's another coo trix 4 ya!!! have some one crazy e-nuf to run through a whirl!!! hahaha!!! wow! i have to try that!! if ya have no brains, do it with fire...something you pyroninja's would like!!! j/k! anyway, if anyone gots any really KICK A** combos they wanna share post um up!!! i'd love to hear um!!! PLURmy phrase is above!!! ps, N8 your damn right about Yours! wish i thought it up!!! peace to ya!!!

My World is a world of one, and in being one they Rave! My World is a Godly World and I am its master!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
My newest moves are all based on btb butterfly. You can turn around with btb butterfly the same way you can if they're infront and this means lots of new combos etc.Jo.

Page: