• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

o-o

Total posts: 78
Posted:hi there,still trying to nail down a single long chain: grabbing it by both ends i can do a lot of standard poi moves; Grabbing it in the centre i can do a few staff-like things, but this hurts (a lot) when i have unlit wicks at the end. does anyone know of any other moves, or ways to tighten the whole meteor thing up?trying to figure out where to put the wick/s
Non-Https Image Link
thanxo-o

Delete Topic

o-o

Total posts: 78
Posted:would you all just stop shouting please?its making my ears ring. anyway, still trying. going on to a seven section pole now, anybody got any moves other than 'normal' pole stuff?o-o

Delete

Posted:um - if you look in my thread called one hand questions(general discussion section), you will see a few suggestions of things you can do with your chain (I use two poi on one hand, but the skills are the same).anyhow -JoshPS just noticed! my 100th post! hurrah for me!
Non-Https Image Link
[This message has been edited by [Josh] (edited 01 March 2001).]

Delete

Finn

Total posts: 341
Posted:Yay Josh!Congratulations...
Non-Https Image Link

Delete