Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
okay girlies heres my idea

i thinking about making and selling on the net lots of different styles of fairy wings and also some funky and cute outfits, for clubbing in. hopefully they will all be totally uv or have little bits of uv in them.

so my question is what do you think of the idea? do you think it is viable? how much would you be willing to pay for a pair of wings even if they custom made?

be cool to hear you comments and ideas

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
is there such a market for wings out there? are they that much in demand?.

id probably just show a few designs some where on the net and if people want them , make them to order.

2,568 posts

Posted:
thats kinda what i what thinking, start off with a sorta on demand type thing, then see how it goes

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
ya that sounds like a good idea. if you would like a few more things to post up, i might be able to contribute too. i actually make many of my own rave and club clothes, mostly fur stuff. i've made a few pairs of pants and tops, and i've gotten many people at raves and clubs asking me to make them a pair. i thought about printing up business cards to hand out, but i haven't done it yet cause i don't know if i would have the time. before this year i certainly wouldn't have, but i may actually be better off now that i'm not in school. if you're interested, let me know and we can chat about possibilities.

lovies!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

2,568 posts

Posted:
ahh that would be totally awesome!! ooh im all excited!!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
there is a big market in aus... heaps of people love wings and fairy stuff etc... and due to the big ass rave scene in aus I reckon it would go off like a frog in a sock!!!
let me know if you need a contact in aus beautiful Narr...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

2,568 posts

Posted:
ooh cool! with do sweetpea