Forums > Social Chat > so little time my friends

Login/Join to Participate

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
I believe most of you who know me, know my plans for the next 10 months: 5 (the winter season) working in Austria, and another 4 travelling South America.
Also I believe many of you knew that I spent the past weekend out in Austria (oh I love cheap easyjet flights) with the purpose of looking for a job and accommodation...
Well it was all very successful BUT I start work with the opening of the season, which is on the 28th November – which is SO soon!
So I need to see as many of you in the next 2 weeks as possible (as well as sort all the stuff I need to take and empty my room...)

So... I'm going to be a very busy, social bunny for the next few weeks - catch me if you can! No really, please help me make sure I see as many of you as possible who are in or around London.

Also I won't have much Internet access, so I'll be rather out of touch. Please except the rare group messages, not as a token of my separation, but as my only means of reaching out to all the friends I'm going to miss so much...
(okay - excuse the soppyness. the fact that I'm leaving so soon only hit me this weekend. I'm slightly in shock.)
Also I will have my English mobile with me, and I'll have an Austrian mobile (I'll give out the number when I'm there) so I won't be completely incommunicado.

And Finally:
if anyone would like to visit I have space in my appartement...

Big to all

warp children still smile the same

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Very happy for you! Sounds like you'll be having a good year. Hopefully I'll see you before you jet off. You attending anything like Synergy or Psygate before you head off?

What you doing out in Austria? I'm assuming that you're doing the snow sports thing? And there's a small possibility that I might be in Vienna in early December.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:

Have a nice trip princess.

I'll see you when I see you.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Helz BellzSILVER Member
lovin' it...
2,444 posts

Posted:
Em,

Glad you got a job babe, just sad it means you leave so soon!

Will you be having a bit of a shindig before you go?

I'll be at spitz next week - so will definitely see you then!!

Live well, love much, laugh often...

Official O.B.E.S.E. cheerleader

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
planning on both synergy & infected at antiworld/psygate- won't have many parties like that in St Anton.

Dom: unfortunately St Anton is in the far west of Austria, which means many hours on the train from Vienna, however if you have the time its in a far better place for mountains.
i've got an evening job in a restaurant, which means great hours - 5 hours, never too late, not cutting into ski-time

I had been planning on a leaving do on sat 29th, but they want me out there earlier than I'd thought, so doubt i can organise anything - especially as i can't have all the people i'd want there in my house at the same time! (unless anyone wants to sort something out for me ) guess the infected gig will be my leaving party instead

"when i left the mine i realised that the world was changing. or was it us who were changing?"

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Honey you're going to be sooo missed but ohhh think of all the cool stories you'll have to tell when you come home

Lisa
XXXX

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

simian110% MONKEY EVERY TIME ALL THE TIME JUST CANT STOP THE MONKEY
3,149 posts

Posted:
Hope you have a wicked time i'll catch you during your busy social bunny hopping.

"Switching between different kinds of chuu chuu sometimes gives this "urgh wtf?" effect because it's giving people the phi phenomenon."

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
wow St Anton sounds like a wild psy party location. have fun and don't forget to bring a towel!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I have no idea who you are, but have fun! Austria is sooo beautiful! Love it!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Hello gorgeous

it looks like I'll see you on the 22nd. I should be able to make it down for that one. Looking forward to it.

Non-Https Image Link

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
ps. great news about the job. Well done.

sunny

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:

hope you have lots of fun, i wont be in london till christmas

austria is a gorgeouse country, you should definatly have a go of snowboarding i was only allowed to do skiing ! i also seem to remember that in the mountains at night you could hear a pin drop its soo quiet !

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
to seeing sunbeam before I leave
to not seeing jemmamimajemima

i've been skiing all my life, so i hope to get a grip at snowboarding too. doubt i'll ever be as keen on it as skiing - there's such a freedom being able to put skins on your skis and walk up and explore new valley's with no-one around, or being able to turn in a space only 1 1/2 ski lengths long.... ahhh this is getting exciting.

well it looks like my going away party is on sat nov 22nd, and infected are personally coming to play for me... how lovely of them

faery emBRONZE Member
fae
259 posts

Posted:
for details of THE party go [Old link]

ubbloco ubbrollsmile peace

CheshireCatmember
51 posts

Posted:
ohh....have funfunfunfunfun!!!
and let me quietly express my joy that this brings us together even if it separates you from all these other lovely people...sorry i cant help myself: yay!! =)

either way im going to wish you luck! and i hope you enjoy it! and 5+4=9 not 10. unless you want it to be 10. i can live with that. ill rewrite a couple of the books for you!

a planeload of love,
Cat

It aint broke...It just lacks large amounts of duct-tape!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
have a fabulous time ms Em (fair(l)y sure you will)

and i'll see you when you get back

ubbloveR

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
gorgeous faerie girl

just a quick note to say it was so lovely to see you on Saturday. Thanks for your smiles, hugs and faerie kisses kiss

have a fab time; you will be missed a lot. ubbcrying

hug hug hug hug hug hug hug

wave bon voyage, you'll be ok. just don't forget us please. ok that's all from me

sunny

Weaselthe one and only, just like chesney
295 posts

Posted:
will miss you lots and lots i hope you have a wonderful time
hug hug hug kiss kiss kiss hug hug hug
ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove ubblove
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

birds might be able to fly,
but weasels dont get caught in jet engine's

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
hello beautiful smile

'twas a shame that friday was our goodbye - would have been far better to have seen you off yesterday but it was not to be frown

take care of yourself, learn to snowboard like a demon, buy some snowshoes (trust me - snowshoes on snowboard boots kick the arse of skis with skins) and above all - enjoy every second ubblove

ubbrollsmile ahhh, what i wouldn't give to come with you ubbrollsmile

anyhoo, with any luck we will meet again in march. hug

here's wishing you a winter of happy hill riding and mountain paradise wave beerchug hug hug hug wave

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood