Forums > Social Chat > Pele's got her own action figure!

Login/Join to Participate

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Wow Pele, you've been immortalised!https://www.mpvdolls.com/Gallery/Pele.htmlThe things you find on the net!Finn smile

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
is that done by Todd McFarlen? [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">"S"------------------[/image]"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
Quite the bargan at $1000 plus s/h. frownSpeaking of purchases, does anyone know of merchandise sites online? I'm looking for more that custom tailor.We're planning to use CafePress for T-Shirts and hats, but we'd like to do matchbooks or lighters too.TIA------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

edlomember
21 posts

Posted:
for anyone interested in getting you and your friends as an action figure...https://www.andgor.com/Personalized_Figures/personalized_figures.htmlhow about poi/staff accessories?

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Finn...that is soooooo funny! It's me int he morning with a sunburn! (okay, so my hair isn't white tho) grinLMAO!!!Malcolm, I did know that...and it's a volcano on Martinique as well wink Thank you for the compliment!Superman..wouldn't that be the bomb??My question is...if "I'm" dancing with the fire, then where is the fire? Thanks Finn, it was a stressful morning, I needed that!Hugs and blessings,------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Finnmember
341 posts

Posted:
Pele,No problem smile

kmactanemember
97 posts

Posted:
Watch out with Cafe Press -- a friend of mine says she got a t-shirt and a black mug from them, and... After two trips through the dishwasher, the mug was grey (while all her other black mugs were still black). After one or two washings, the shirt looked like it ten years old. (She held it up next to another t-shirt that actually was ten years old...)If you use their stuff to promote yourself, it may backfire really badly. You may wish to use a different supplier.

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Thanks KMactane, but a friend of ours uses CafePress. He has one of every merchandise he sells through them and Whipping Boy has one of the tshirts. After several months of wear and wash it is holding up splendidly, as is everything else. They come highly recommended to us. I am sorry for your friends bad fortune though and thank you so much for the heads up.Reguards smile------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

Tsumimember
32 posts

Posted:
I made a little doodle based on that just a lil while agohttps://atdp.soe.berkeley.edu/~raven/pix/web/tsumi137.png

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Tsumi....Little doodle? I was expecting some penciled out thing...it is beautiful! I like it better than the actual doll!!!! grin------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele

kmactanemember
97 posts

Posted:
Okay, maybe my friend's experience was an aberration. Glad to hear you're not having any trouble with them!