Forums > Social Chat > Prince Charles --Whodunnit?

Login/Join to Participate

DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Can anyone help me please, there's all this news about an apparent Royal Scandal and good old Prince Charlie has admitted his involvement, but being the Royalist (ahem) country we are the papers in England and Wales aren't allowed to print any details of what's happenning, although the Scottish and I think Northern Irish and of course the rest of the world can say what they like.

Would someone please enlighten me on what's happenned and what the case is actually about??

Thank you please

Let's relight this forum ubblove

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i heard something about him being bisexual and having something happen with his valet....or am i totally off the track?

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

eeekmember
38 posts

Posted:
i could only find something about a sexual "incident" with a member of his staff...... but i can't tell you more. i think you can find more about that tomorrow on www.times.com

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
He is the suspect in the rape scandal, where Diana admitted to someone that she had the confession of a worker in the house saying a male Royal had raped him. The tape went missing and the Royal put a ban on the story being released(injunction against the papers i think?).
So theres the story so far, the butler had written about it in his autobiography and its all starting to leak through into the press. People want to expose the royals still after the death of Diana, could it all be linked???, i think so....

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Charles being shafted by a fairy in a pink tutu?

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..