• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 192
Posted:i'm trying to win a bet with my friend to find out which one of us will find out what prince charles didn't do... any help in directing me into the right area will be much appreacated with a drink when i next see you!!!!

HOP Lord of the Pirate Admiralty
Total posts: 1079
Posted:he "didnt" attemt to rape a mans ervant in the palace!!!!!

X x X x X

Ship off the starboard! sound general quarters! noise and light discipline! man the cannons! GET ME THE RUM!

Master of the Free Hug Program

(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
Total posts: 2568
Posted:yep im in agreement with that...but then wasn't there some news a few years back about the same thing???

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Total posts: 455
Posted:i think that allegation was about one royal servant allegedly raping another royal servant

the big question is what didnt happen between a royal and a servant.

Total posts: 111
Posted:He didnt put my invatation to tea in the mail!

Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; at the head of noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech: