Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
today is not my day!!

okay am trying to fill in an order for some new poi, am using a credit card

everytime i i click comferm order it says the card nuber is wrong - im using matercard

anyone have any ideas where im going wrong?!! cos am starting to get very peed off!!

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I know there have been problems with RBS's online payment system, which is used by lot's of small volume e-tailors.

They've been experiencing a DDOS (Dediacted Denial of Service) attack for the last few days, and there may be a back log.

Malcolm would have to confirm but that might be your problem.

I'd try again tomorrow or PM Malcolm.

PsyB.

Thornmember
52 posts

Posted:
Narr,

Just a thought, but you should check to be sure the billing address you're entering on the site is exactly the same as the billing address registered with MasterCard.

I recently had the exact same problem, the number coming up wrong when I knew it was right. I checked my billing address and, sure enough, it was wrong. (I was using Ebay and hadn't updated my billing address after I moved. )

Thorn

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
thanks guys, i did all teh ablove but it was just beig a pest so my mum gave me her Switch debit card, and we decided to do teh paypal thing...did all that filled it all it then it said we were over our payable limit!!!

Malcom i am not a happy chap!!! these are my xmas pressies

i know the order has been place but i dont know now if its gonna be paid for

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

squarefishSILVER Member
(...trusty steed of the rodeo midget...)
403 posts

Posted:
youll probably have to go for the "expanded membership thingy" or what ever they call it.

It will cost you $1:95 but they'll give you that back in credit when you sign up fully.
but you'll have to wait for your credit card staement to activate your account, all explained by the e-mails to you and worth it in the end i'm sure