Forums > Social Chat > Lost Pois - a short competition

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
A short competition, with no prizes. I wasn't even gonna bother posting this at all, but after telling the story to various people i've been informed that i must.

So, one night during the heatwave this summer I was out in my garden late at night practicing throws with poi. Unfortunately the light on the patio isn't very bright, and very directional, so when i miscaught one of the falling poi and it landed *somewhere* in an overgrown flower bed, i couldn't see it anywhere. After searching for 10 minutes too no avail, i went looking for a torch. But alas, none were to be found. After another search the only source of light that i could find was my digital camera's flash. I tried taking photos, but the flash was only on for a split second, so just blinded my eyes. Then i started looking at the photos, but on the tiny screen it was of no use. So, then i started taking high res pictures, taking them indoors, uploading them to my pc, and searching for my poi that way. And it worked!

So, the pictures are available by clicking here, can you figure out where my poi is?

Hint, it's black/used kevlar, not green

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
i have NO idea!

flid, you not only need a girlfriend - but im also thinking a puppy and a holiday!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
on second thoughts, its either in 3 or 9......

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
Some of the finer details were a little off (for example, flid doesn't floss nor cut his toenails), but apart from that you hit the nail pretty much on the head!

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

JauntyJamesSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,533 posts

Posted:
i'm curious why we're dragging this thread out when he found his poi TWO YEARS ago. okay, so flid is a sexy beast and a nice bloke. couldn't we just give him a HoP single's add or something?

-James

"How do you know if you're happy or sad without a mask? Or angry? Or ready for dessert?"

Adya MiriyanaGOLD Member
*slou?
6,554 posts

Posted:
*laughs at sparkey* ubblol

UCOFSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
15,414 posts

Posted:
*wets himself at Sparkey*

Poo.
Look what you made me do.

frown

house_of_millGOLD Member
old hand
896 posts

Posted:
UCOF your everywhere!

Its good like!

*Thats one of my favourite Nurseries over there,*

Roman, Trippie Hippie,On the way back from Play Festival

Sakura_MoonHop's Kitten Jester.
1,803 posts

Posted:
*makes a pair of sock poi* have these

.:Pink Exocutioner:.

I am Jack's Raging Bile Duct...

Loving you from the deepest part of my loins.

Page: