Forums > Social Chat > Pictures needed for poi mag.

Login/Join to Participate

Bobo DCLmember
141 posts

Posted:
Hey guys!

Okay, as you may or may not know, I'm doing a magazine project, which I am obviously doing on poi, and fire arts. It is called "Poi Moeru", "moeru" meaning "burn" in japanese romanji, I think.. O.o'

So, it's due a week from today (Friday) so I've decided to statt working on it (procrastination -- it's in my DNA, I swear).

Now, I need to get pics to fill up my mag! So, anyone who wouldn't mind me using them -- you'll get full credit for the pictures (or as much credit info you give me!) in the mag. I know some of you have already given me links to some amazing pics! But, more is needed! I'm a picky person, what can I say?

So, if you're interested, leave a link (or something that I can see the pic from) and any info you want to be put in for the disclaimer/credit.

And YES, it will be posted for all to view here, on HoP when I'm done!

Thanks!

I like orange.And don't take my cookies.

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Hiya Bo....
We've already had this conversation, but feel free to use mine and gimme a shout if you need a higher resolution.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

pounceSILVER Member
All the neurotic makings of America's lesser known sweetheart
9,831 posts

Posted:
if i can get ahold of tigger, i'm sure you can use all of our pics. but since he has them on his website and he took them, i want to get permission from him first. i'll let you know as soon as i know though!

I was always scared with my mother's obsession with the good scissors. It made me wonder if there were evil scissors lurking in the house somewhere.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

**giggles**

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
you can use my profile picture its not very impressive but it looks purdy.

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

shadow steppinofficial hop irken
401 posts

Posted:
theres also another one just like it cept with no fridge in the shot

In my hands I hold your smile and in my heart it runs so wild You are the one you are unique I'm so in love you make me weak And the reason that I feel is like a shadow from a light so if you have the chance to be with me be my shadow in the night

Bobo DCLmember
141 posts

Posted:
Wow! Thanks for the fast relpy everyone! I've got people e-mailing me, and adding me to MSN, which made me think -- go ahead and e-mail me and add me to MSN! (I don't have ICQ or AIM, sorry!) But when you add me, just say "hi, I"m [instert name] from Hop -- want piccies?" Or something like that!

But wow... THANKS!!!! * everyone*

I like orange.And don't take my cookies.

AutumnLyfemember
44 posts

Posted:
WOW! This sounds great to me! Can't wait to see your work. If I had my pics up you could feel free to use them but it will probably be a week or so before they are here. Looking forward to the magazine!
Autumn

There are no ordinary moments.