Forums > Social Chat > Poi in London for a good cause......

Login/Join to Participate

touchBRONZE Member
61 posts

Posted:
Hey poi people.I guess this should go in the events forum, but I thought it would be noticed more here. SORRY!If you are in London on Saturday the 7th of July, please come and spin for a good cause. There will be a march going from Malet street WC1, at 1:00p.m. The march is to help sign language to become a noticed language, so that there will be more help, government funding, and education for deaf people of this language. There will hopefully be a carnival type feel for this march, poi, staff and other arts all included and welcome.PLEASE COME! it would be great to have lots of people spinning, and lots of smiley faces too. Also I think it is a brilliant cause, so please help...See you there?Take care, and love to all...Tony *TOUCH*[This message has been edited by touch (edited 05 July 2001).]

"Music is my mother...and my father...it is my work and my rest...my blood...my compass...my love" Jeff Buckley.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
sorry can't make it but I wish !!!all the best to you allshine oneCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Gavinmember
3 posts

Posted:
Would love to come, but I will be 'sightseeing' in London that day with my partners parents!have a grrrrrreat day!

AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
hey there, i had a offer to come to london for a art exhibition on friday... i turned it down but if this is on and i have a chance to get back after it is finnished i may just join you in the parade.enjoy - angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A