psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
I've just returned from 2 weeks in Costa Rica, which I can safely say was the most awesome experience of my life. Now that I'm back, does anyone want to take on the task of telling me, what I missed? What happened here on the board?- PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i got married, went to Rome, pele got sweaty in some leather pants, theres like 15 new people on the board, and the Rockets signed Eddie Griffin in a whooper of a trade in the NBA draft...did i miss anything??"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
A handful of the new ppl have alrdy moved onto fire :P

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Funny to read this PSM...was thinking of you today, wondering about the faq. How was the other world?Hey Supes...there was a leather tank top too you know! winkPSM...normal message boardy type stuff..Finn's preggers and as always people are confused (but not about Finn)...normal, see? grinWElcome Back...------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

psychomonkeymember
148 posts

Posted:
Pele-, It was incredible. I was stuck on a student tour, which had me pretty bummed, because I knew we'd be stuck in touristy places (and we were, but I already, miss the people from the group, more than I miss being in Costa Rica, which says alot. The country was incredible, even though we were mostly in touristy areas, a few of us mangaed to wander away from the thousands of souvenier shops, and into the heart of the culture whenever possible. Seeing how the people there, while not poverty stricken but still poor, were very happy with what they had. And the music and the dance. We danced sala/merngiue(spelling?) almost every night, the rythms, were very easy to move to. I recommend anyone to go. Im already planning my next trip down when I graduate (Green Tortoise!) Ill work on the FAQ, and should be done in the next 2 weeks. Thanks for the update.-PSM sXe------------------"One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind."-Alphonse Bertillon

One can only see what one observes, and one observes only things which are already in the mind.-Alphonse Bertillon