Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
I know there are about a billion posts on this but...*shrugs* I'm too lazy to look them up.

So...I was at the skating rink last night, practicing. Big mistake. At least at a party or rave...it's older ppl. But the rink is full of kids. I'm talkin 9-10...kids. And they wanna play with my toys. gra...no good. One girl asked to take them home!!! no good.... stupid kids...wait...i probably shouldn't say stuff like that lol o well they were making me nuts!!

This other girl was mesmerized but was much more tactical. Actually...I approached her.

Anyway...there is nothing wrong with gaining an interest in poi. That's great. But these kids didn't appreciate the time and talent...the art. Well, maybe one little girl did. I caught her later with a pair of shoe strings to which she had attached some little blinky lights. Makes me proud

You've just been attacked by:
SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*
I suffer...*sob*...because I am better.

I don't really believe that.... *coughs*

Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
once again i'm queen of thread killing yay me

SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Sic Kitty:
once again i'm queen of thread killing yay me
Hail to the Queen!

EeraBRONZE Member
old hand
1,107 posts

Posted:
Let 'em loose with the beamers. Once one of them is curled up semi-comatose and bleeding the others might leave you alone.

There is a slight possibility that I am not actually right all of the time.

[({PoiToi})]member
98 posts

Posted:
sorry to be an ass, but arent you kind of asking for that at a roller rink??

---Formerly known as RaverRomantic---

AIM: RaverRomantic

DeepSoulSheepGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,617 posts

Posted:
"I'll kill 'em"

That's the spirit....*using your voice* ---- "Kill 'em, kill 'em all"

I live in a world of infinite possibilities.

Sic Kittymember
167 posts

Posted:
Sure...reply after I claimed to have killed the thread. Along with all those lil children. BWAHAHAHAHA

*coughs* Ack...I kno I shouldn't be practicing at the rink but...I don't go anywhere else that has high enuff ceilings. Maybe church...wait I dun go there either!!! bah See...I have a baby and that allows me to do...nothing. lol Actually, it has more to do with...I can't drive.

WAIT!! How did this get to be a me bashing post?! I thought we were bashing the strange lil children who skate up to u and scream "YOU'RE HERE!!" and u dunno who they are!! lol that actually happened to me....

SIC KITTY!
*cackles maniacally*