Page:
Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
This is a thought that has pootled around my mind for a day or two now, I mentioned it to someone else and she said I'm wierd, but in my limited experience (I'm in the reaer end of no-where and haven't met that many poing people), I get the impresion we are mighty skinny people! Staffers to, and jugglers and stuff... everyone I see on vids are lean and stuff...

Is this true? Are we largely all seen as skinny and does this somehow influence our choice to spin or whatever?

Will someone please set my scared little mind right... I dont' want to believe in destiny...

Mr Handsmember
64 posts

Posted:
So... thats nice... I guess while everyones on it I should say I'm 5'11 and terminally scrawny (or so I've been told, I don't think it is my place to pace judgement upon myself... Or other now that I come to think about it).

I'm not saying 'we ARE all skinny' or that any size is better or worse, but in my experience poing people dissapear for a second when they walk behind lamp posts and stuff and such... But thank you all for dispelling the fear of biological destiny, at last I can sleep at night without fearing that tomorrow I may volunteer to be a chinmey sweep or something...

On a completely different note, did anyone in the UK see that Back Yard Wrestling thing??? Has anyone thought of X-treme poing with, I don't know... um, barbed wire strings or something? Why do people exist who relish in hitting each other with panes of glass with drawing pins glue all over it?!?!? Surely there are institutions for these people or something.... having said that, please don't kill me...

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
Woohoo!

ShadowStepping likes me tatties!!!

I only wanted to be 16... and free

woodnymphmember
313 posts

Posted:
t'is true(on the subject of boobs) they do get bigger when you have kids....then they disappear again..i kinda like being small,having experienced both ends of the spectrum,but thats just me....i have to deliberately stuff cream cakes down my gob just to stay visible....

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by ASTRO FAERIE:
with the size of my boobs ive always got somewhere to rest my pint
if im lying back a bit i can do that with my beer gut....

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by woodnymph:
t'is true(on the subject of boobs) they do get bigger when you have kids....then they disappear again..i kinda like being small,having experienced both ends of the spectrum,but thats just me....
Mine are relatively medium-sized (34C/36B), which pleases me. No back-breaking, yet they're quite visible in the right shirts. And so long as they protrude more than my belly, I'll continue to believe that they're not too small and I'm not too thick.

E pluribus unum, baby.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I found i am doomed to have a big figure. All my family (both sides) are "curvey" i.e. massive hips, big thighs are a big chest.
Not a single member of my family is thin, or even average size. But i've come to accept my fate.

I dont like the size i am at the moment, i want to drop down one more size, but it just doesn't work. Oh well

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Motaddict
666 posts

Posted:
Another long string of misery here, 6ft something slightly underwieght.... oh well. I'm gonna vouch that most of the spinners round here are also fairly rake-ish.

Come forth and thou shalt win enternal happiness. but he came fifth so he won an electric toatser.

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I'm not skinny. I haven't got a lot of fat on me, mind you (although more now than I'd like). I'm just big and muscly. But not skinny.

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
quote:
"If your breasts are too large, you will fall over.

Unless you wear a rucksack." - Ivor Cutler
streak of piss here.

T

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Mistress AuroraHot Schtuff
1,032 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by spritie:
My boobs are tiny too (same size as yours), but I've gotten used to it. The good news is that they will get a little bigger when you have kids.
I too have gotten used to them. The good thing I can say about small boobs is that I won't get future back problems.

I will always remain this size because I don't plan on having children...EVER

Glad there are people out there who aren't hooked on the idea of big boobs are better

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
I don't think big boobs are better necessarily, all i was saying is that i'm a little overweight but im not ashamed of it. Im just happy with my body, its taken a long time to be happy with it but im about there.
AND big boobs can get very uncomfortable, i always thought i wanted bigger boobs, then when i gained weight i went up from a 34c to a DD, and boys does it hurt , i can't even jog without getting black eyes .

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"If your breasts are too large, you will fall over.

Unless you wear a rucksack." - Ivor Cutler
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

streak of piss here.

That's why I made sure to have such a big ass - balances the weight perfectly. Rucksacks make you too top heavy, while asses are situated at a perfectly opposite place. By being on the back and at the bottom, it counteracts the top and frontness of the breasts. Isn't the human body an amazing thing?

You guys are right, though. Big asses and BTB stuff are not an easy combination.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

certifiedloonSILVER Member
29 posts

Posted:
short and skinny with no boobs, but I'm a bloke so guess the latter is ok!

in the words of the bloodhound gang... hooray for boobies, whatever size!

GottaLoveItSponge
883 posts

Posted:
I was wondering this too, my friends who spin are skinny and I guess I'm lanky too, but hey, my ass still gets in the way but my boobs are small enough not to, god, how much would that hurt!

Monkeys monkeys and bananas

Captain HazzardBRONZE Member
Ninja (shhhh, don't tell)
420 posts

Posted:
all this talk of boobs and asses is getting too much for me!

*finds a dark room to lie down*

I only wanted to be 16... and free

1,032 posts

Posted:
What is a rucksack?

RISK: Do not follow the common path; Go where there is no path and leave a trail.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Mistress Aurora:
What is a rucksack?
A backpack.

1,032 posts

Posted:
Ah okie day

Thank you Patrick

KajiQuantum Theorist
564 posts

Posted:
I'm not fat I'm just a stocky guy.

In the 60's people took acid to make the world weird, now the world is weird and they take prozac to make it normal again.

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by MisStix*:
we come in all shapes and sizes..
I could not have said it better!

Size is but another way we judge.

hugs love and light
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by GottaLoveIt:
I was wondering this too, my friends who spin are skinny and I guess I'm lanky too, but hey, my ass still gets in the way but my boobs are small enough not to, god, how much would that hurt!
well I must say that boobs can help! I know cause I dont have any and there is this contact staff roll that works SO SO well if you have breasts! Ask bairy fen, he showed it to me and said that breasts are a plus.

hugs and love
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm certainly not skinny!

I think I could do with loosing a few more pounds here and there... how is it possible to get a beer belly, when you don't drink!

Saying all that though, taking up poi, and staff has helped enormously. I have lost a bit of weight, my biceps (something I've never had!) have got slightly bigger, and my back has straightened and feels a lot better.
And, I guess, more importantly I feel better in my self...

PsyB.

ivan..member
165 posts

Posted:
i am very unskinny

5'9" 370lbs

yep fatguy! thats me..

but i'm a sexeeee fatguy!

thats right i look like an albino ape that has had a bad day.. go ahead say something stupid... i dare ya !

funkymonkymember
192 posts

Posted:
not enough talk of breasts these days....

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
Breasts help with contact staff? Sweet! I'm so taking that up!

I concur with everyone who's pointed out that if you have any ass at all, it gets in the way of btb weaves. However, I'm told that if you focus more on bopping your ass back and forth than on trying to keep track of what your hands are doing, the move tends to work out.

E pluribus unum, baby.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
raises his hand to answer... "why yes, i'm on the itty bitty titty committee!"

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

Page: