Page:
ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
Wow how much has Hop changed my life?
I met my husband here on Hop, I have made friends all across the world, France, England, Canada, (anyone seen bram latley?) USA, EVEN melburp...
I have met people who have touched my life and supported me unconditionally even though they may not have met me before!!! How wonderful is this community?!?!?!
I now have two fraggles who will visit arsn and I in may, a froggie that dances around the world with poi who wispers secrets to my soul and a princess from a REAL life palace who will be playing with sparklers with me on the beach in february!!!I have a naughty little sprite who plays with whips and quotes shakespeare,
I have an angel who lives in sydney and who is the voice of reason to many people in pain, a Gerbilmonkeypigeonferret girl who causes many sparks with her wonderful artwork and shirts, and even a lil kitty friend who chats regularly to my cat Buddha!!!
If I hadnt stumbled across this site I would be much lessor person.
How has Hop changed your life?
This is a thread where you can tell Malcolm what his hard work means to us as well as storys of the people you have met and the lives that you have become part of...
We u HOP

Ps If you think hard enough you should be able to work out who all the people are I have mentioned in this thread...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Page: