Page: ...
theyellowbrickroadmember
12 posts

Posted:
Does anyone else find that watching someone of the opposite sex twirling poi (very well) and dancing incredibly erotic?

Being male i can confirm that even my friends who don't spin usually have a open jaw when a female spins!

But, i've found that most of my female friends find watching a man twirl a staff more erotic! (so natually i have just started to learn staff)

Any thoughts (apart from that)

EaT MorE BanAnAs, DrinK MoRe CIder, HaVe LESS sLEEp

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I don't know...

we might be able to get away with it for about 10 posts...

then me'n'Small will get all excited and have to lie down...

PsyB.

Raphael96SILVER Member
old hand
899 posts

Posted:
"Where there is a whip, there is a way"

Raph

DsAdsPoi? Never!
316 posts

Posted:
Drome, Cam, Bam and Ross U make me laugh!!

Is that magnets!?

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Lie down - lol......as cute as you are mate.....no in fact I'll leave that there -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
DUDE!..

I meant seperately...

although, now u mention it...

PsyB.

Matthew B-MLemon-Aware Devilstick-wielding Operative
605 posts

Posted:
I'm just going to stand on the side and watch this thread completely degenerate...

Luv 'n' Lemons
purity :: clarity :: balance

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Yeah, yeah... like I said... some seemingly sexy firespinners are ALL talk. Put your money where your mouth is and send me some webcam photos. Or at least put something where your mouth is.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
That's a weird phenomenon, actually. I have this friend who is utterly sexy. She's lithe, wears tiny scraps of leather, and talks often of kink. And yet she's told me that she has barely any sex drive at all. It completely bewilders me.

E pluribus unum, baby.

Flipmodiusmember
103 posts

Posted:
of course it is sexy when a person spins they look graceful and hyponitc. throw in the danger element of frie and boom! instan wood

some will understand. -buddah

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
quote:
She's lithe, wears tiny scraps of leather, and talks often of kink.
In my honest opinion people who are overtly sexual are doing this for a particular reason...They may be insecure about their sexuality so they go over the top to subconciously be SEEN as sexy.
SOME people see sex as a power that they can use to either their advantage or to play mind games.I have known people like this and they just leave a trail of destruction in their path by hurting people and leading them on, and breaking hearts
..DO NOT GET ME WRONG REGYT I am not saying that this is what your friend is doing, I dont even know her.
Your quote just made me think, thats all..

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Indeed Valura, That's what I was saying above, but notso eliquantly.

I'd even go as far as to say the opposite is true. The girls that I've found were most comfortble weren't the ones that were flaunting it... of course, they weren't the ones that were frigid about it either.

I do think that people who use sexuality as a fundamental aspect of their personality tend to be much less balanced than those who save it for a time and a place. And that imbalance can, ironically, make them worse lovers.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
I agree NYC...Prehaps that they spend so much time thinking about how to BE sexy that it comes across as forced or somewhat cheap, when there is the oppertunity to be naturally comfertable in your skin and be amazingly sexy without straining at it...
There is something delicious about natural confidence and beauty and something incredibily off putting about TOO revealing clothes or easily spoken smut...
thats my thought on it anyway...

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
Dang it! it looks like I missed all the spankings!!!

-v-

Wiederstand ist Zwecklos!

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
As for what Regyt said - I tend to think people like that (as opposed to the ones more like NYC was talking about, and there is a difference in my view) are actually waiting to be liberated in some way or another. Part of them wants something that they have gotten used to not getting.

-v-

polytheneveteran
1,359 posts

Posted:
Some say 'If you've got it, flaunt it.'
I say 'If you've really got it, you don't need to flaunt it'

(Although admittedly my baggy jeans and sweater stolen from much-larger-sized-male probably aren't the best approach either

The optimist claims that we are living in the best of all possible worlds.
The pessimist fears this is true.

Always make time to play in the snow.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
The sexiest people are, to me, those that don't throw their sexuality in your face.

True, I can appreciate a pretty girl wearing a few strips of leather, but I find a girl can be so much more beautiful in a pair of baggy jeans and a old jumper.

Thats when I feel I can tell how truly sexy someone is, when with just an arch look they can make your blood boil and your heart flutter...

PsyB.

telicI don't want a title.
940 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by vanize:
Dang it! it looks like I missed all the spankings!!!
C'mon over, baby, I'll spank ya anytime.

E pluribus unum, baby.

605 posts

Posted:
Sexy is probably as much about how you feel about yourself, too. Anyway, I've forgotten what it's all like... unlike NYC, I don't have a great deal of experience of ladies chasing after me. Oh well - goes back out to

Luv 'n' Lemons

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Nope I don't get ladies chasing me either.....I sometimes wander over and bash them over the head repeatedly until they agree to go out with me for a bit, but it's never really the same -

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

Bobo DCLmember
141 posts

Posted:
Wow, I never thought of spinning to be sexy until this thread suggested it. I was always too entranced by the dance itself... But now that you mention it, I guess it is. But I'd have to agree that it is best when done slowly... That'd be amazing. ^__^

I like orange.And don't take my cookies.

KnoxiousGOLD Member
420 posts

Posted:
but has anyone actually had sex while firetwirling? Which is what I thought this thread was about....
or has this been covered already?

I'll vouch for BamBam....great spinner, shit blowjobs

*runs faster and further than any other...shit! where's the cover!!!!ooooooohhhhhhbejesus!*

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
right this has to be done

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

vanizeSILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,899 posts

Posted:
yeay! I'm in time for the spankings for once!!!

-v-

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
there you go sweet cheeks

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

Narr(*) (*) .. for the gnor ;)
2,568 posts

Posted:
but about what regyt and nyc were talking about, i have a friend who is sexy especially when shes dancing. i had to do a photo shoot at college, and my inspiration was 1940's pin-ups i chose her as my model, and she froze infront of the camera.

as a good friend of mine says 'always keep an eye on the quiet ones'

she who sees from up high smiles

Patrick badger king: *they better hope there's never a jihad on stupidity*

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Personally I think that everyone has a “potential sexiness level”, (based prehaps on the similar stuff to what NYC was suggesting earlier) but only Couples who work naturally together will be able to realise the full potential of either partner. You can't be great on your own!

As for Knox and his usual filthy mind – if anyone want’s to try it on stage, see you at Torture Garden tomorrow night for the Halloween special

Is the FairyGimp going to be there?

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
My Master Knoxious, whats a blowjob????

back at ya

Bammy

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Mmmm... I've been considering what makes a good Poi'er. Is it the same for a good shag?

To be a good spinner it helps if:

You have lots practice (Most important)
You practice/learn from lots of different people/styles.
You’re motivated to better yourself (for money, to show off to your friends, or through some pure Zen Jedi need to find perfection).
And according to NYC - you love in London

It is my opinion that all spinning is sexy, and anyone can look sexy spinning if they can tick these points.

So do you just need to do the same thing for sex?

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

605 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Alienfox:

And according to NYC - you love in London

What a wonderful typo! Of course, the difference is that one of the two things can be done on your ow

wait, what am I saying...?

Luv 'n' Lemons

AlienfoxSILVER Member
130 posts

Posted:
Heheheheheh

I think I'll leave it as it is!
Live/Love same thing

Non-Https Image Link

- Alienfox -

Page: ...